PIEZO BONE-IMPLANT SURGERY
This technology based on ultrasonic frequencies allows dentists to perform a high-precision osteotomy with full control of the depth and length of the incision, thanks to a clean surgical field.
A HIGH-PRECISION OSTEOTOMY TECHNOLOGY BASED ON ULTRASONIC FREQUENCIES.
SCOPE OF USE
• Implant site preparation
• Sinus lift through crestal approach
• Bone removal
• Ridge augmentation
• Schneiderian membrane detachment
• Osteoplasty, Osteotomy
• A large liquid crystal display allows you to view the set data
• Pushbutton control console for quick and accurate configuration
• Power adjustment based on the various cutting, non-cutting, smoothing, and endodontic instruments
• Maximum cutting precision preventing soft tissue damage and overheating-induced necrosis
• VIBRA function adjustment