GUIDED SURGERY TODAY
Simple and precise procedure planning.
- The inclusion of Guided Surgery protocols is ever more a part of dental surgical practice as these help optimise procedure times and results for restorations on implants, with great patient satisfaction as well.
- Once the diagnostic examination has been performed, this approach makes it possible to proceed immediately to the planning of the restoration, guided by software that provides all of the necessary tools.
- The intervention can be performed using the flapless surgical technique – without the need to raise a muscle flap – and thus proceed directly to placement of the temporary restoration.
By planning the procedure in 3D with CREA – 3D Guided Surgery software CREA – 3D Guided Surgery , it is possible to consider various restoration solutions, simulate prosthetic solutions and thoroughly examine the individual functional and aesthetic parameters.
Restoration times are thus optimised and surgical risks are minimised, with results that are in line with expectations.
ALL THE BENEFITS OF GUIDED SURGERY
- DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE DENTAL TEAM AND CORPORATE TEAM
Through the application of protocols and data acquisition, collaboration between the dental team (consisting of the clinician and laboratory technician, and the Biosafin CREA team) leads to an intuitive, quick and functional workflow, achieving perfect placement of digital or traditional impressions and their correct alignment with 3D radiographic images from Dicom CT/CBCT. Crea 3D Guided Surgery software helps achieve correct and predictable planning, from the surgical stage to the prosthetic stage. All this is then further assisted by new digital media that overcomes time and space constraints
- DEDICATED AND FUNCTIONAL TOOLS
- The WINSIX kit® for Guided Surgery provides all the instruments needed in one single ergonomic box.
The software provided is simple and intuitive to use and guides the clinician step by step to construct the ideal design. The 3D model is constructed immediately, before the file is exported in STL format, ready to send to the laboratory.
- PERSONALISED CUSTOMER SERVICE
BIOSAFIN dedicates specific resources to technical assistance in the clinician’s start-up stages, for software installation and training.
For those wishing to approach this technique for the first time without committing themselves, there is a package available for CREA 3D GUIDED SURGERY + direct support from the company specialist and the Crea Centre
- Send the file/model, and you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt and the allocation of the job
- You will receive a preview of the work in .jpg or .stl format (upon request), together with the cost estimate, within the next 48 hours.
- Following the approval of the design and the cost estimate, the job will be put into production and delivered promptly
HOW TO ACCESS THE SERVICE:
- Send your .stl files via WETRANSFER
- Send your physical models – with or without wax-up to BIOSAFIN CREA Digital Center – Via Cagliari 32/44 – 20060 Trezzano Rosa – Zona industriale (Milan)